Investments and Endowments
ABF promotes Socially Responsible Investments consistent with the values of American Baptist Churches USA. Investments exclude firms primarily involved in gambling, defense, tobacco and alcohol.
ABF believes in keeping it simple. There are three different portfolio options available:
- Blended Portfolio - Moderate growth and risk (60% Stocks, 40% Fixed Income)
- Fixed Income Portfolio - Conservative growth and rick (100% Fixed Income)
- Stock Portfolio - Aggressive growth and risk (100% Stock)
Investment partners can choose the right mix to align with their investment needs.
Flexible Income and Distribution Options
ABF computes a 20-quarter average to ensure stable distribution year over year. Investment partners can reinvest or select other distribution options.
In addition to investment management, ABF provides complimentary program services aimed at providing greater support for ministry.
What do you get for 62 basis points (0.62 of 1%)?
- Administration, recordkeeping and reporting services
- Online access to your accounts
- Growth Resources provided through ABF's SYFF Program
- First-Class customer service
ABF charges no front/back end fees or any other soft charges. Investment management fees are a flat 83 basis points.
Other Investment Information
Privacy and Confidentiality
The Foundation respects the individual and organizational need for privacy. The Foundation does not share, sell or exchange your information.